Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sonnet 43 from a PC Geek point of view

How do I love PC ( Windows)? Let me count the ways.
I love PC to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love PC to the level of every day’s
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love PC freely, as men strive for right;
I love PC purely, as they turn from praise.
I love PC with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.
I love PC with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints. I love PC with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
I shall but love PC better after death.

Joking with Windows, I am married into...
( Atari OS was my first girl friend, but Windows is my wife. A little sense of humor for PC lovers. I said PC because it rhymes better with Thee, but I wanted to point to Microsoft Windows.)

A computer geek should be loyal to one operating system just like a true man is married to one wife and one wife only.  Humor with some truth in it.

I admit using Google laptop ( a brother in Christ) and times to times Mac OS ( a sister in Christ)... Hope you are on the same page than my humor...

Below: in love with the operating system -not PC... We go through downs and ups in our relationship, but we stay together ( Vista was not good, nor currently Windows 8.1. Hopefully, the next season for us will be better: Windows 10, a new chapter in our relationship. We will renew our vows for each other.)